RE: CNBM Plywood from Phillis

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Phillis Ye from CNBM International Corporation, which is professional in PLYWOOD for more than 20 years.

We export a large quantity of PLYWOOD to Europe, Middle-East area, Latin America every year. We have our branch offices and warehouses in Dubai, Russia, Germany, South Africa, Southeast Asia.

Our main products include: Film Faced Plywood, Commercial Plywood, Decorative Plywood, Melamine MDF Board, MDF Plain Board, Poplar, Pine, Okoume, Birch, etc.

Size: 1220mm x 2440mm, 1250mm x 2500mm, 915mm x 2135mm, 610mm x 2440mm, other special sizes
Thickness: 3mm-30mm

I attached some photos of our factory and products. Our price, quality and services has been recognized by our clientele. If you want more specific information, please contact me and I will prepare a more detailed introduction and quotation for you.

Thanks for your time and wish you a LOVELY day!

Best regards

Phillis Ye
Sales Assistant
CNBM International Corporation

Address:FLOOR 17TH,NO.4 BUILDING, ZHUYU INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL CENTERNO.9 SHOUTI SOUTH ROAD, HAIDIAN DISTRICT, BEIJING 100048, CHINA.
Tel:(0086-10) 68796553
Mobile:(0086) 13116192820
Fax:(0086-10) 6879 6686
E-mail:Phillisye@xxxxxxxxxxx