From: Rambali Singh
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2024 11:22 AM
Subject: Build A (SEO-friendly) Site!

Hi,
I found your website Via Google.
I am reaching out to see if there is anything that would like to upgrade, repair, or redesign your site.
I am a web designer/developer that can do just about anything you can imagine at very affordable prices.
I build modern & unique websites which are always optimized for mobiles and tablets.
May I send you a quote? If interested.
Thanks & Regards,
Rambali Singh
Web designer & developer