220417

hello

Hope this finds you well.

I can be your sourcing agent in China.

Tired of a middle-men charging your higher prices?

Lower effectively communication with factory or salesman?

Delay the factory delivery time one time and one time?

Manufacture can't accept your Mini order?

Why I am a professional China sourcing agent?

Procurement process:
1.MARKET INFORMATION COLLECTION
1>Sourcing consult 2>Trading suggestions 3>Shipping suggestions 4>Industrial analysis

2.SOURCING REPORT WITH SUGGESTIONS
1>Sourcing report 2> Production time and shipping cost estimate 3>Product upgrade(Open mold)

3.SOURCING SAMPLE PRODUCTION SHIPPING
1>Sample collection and review 2>Negotiation 3>Production arrange. 4>Shipping arrange.

Much appreciated if you could assign this to the responsible party.

We are dedicated to help small & medium overseas companies or individual sourcing from China.

Instead of your company adjusting to the needs of a buying agent,

I will comply with your demands so everything you want comes to fruition.

➤Just tell us what exactly you want, we can give you a satisfied result or plan !

For more infomation, Pls feel free to contact me

Lee
Skype:+86 15919103357
WhatsApp:+86 15919103357
WeChat:15919103357

On the Feng Yao bridge, Hsiao Hung makes known sentimental matters in equivocal language — In the Hsiao Hsiang lodge, Tai-yü gives, while under the effects of the spring lassitude, _expression_ to her secret feelings.

As they approached each other, his eyes sparkled, his face flushed; he cried out joyfully, "Here she is!"— and then changed again in an instant. A horrid pallor overspread his face as the child stood looking at him with innocent curiosity. He startled Kitty, not because he seemed to be shocked and distressed, she hardly noticed that; but because he was so like — although he was thinner and paler and older — oh, so like her lost father!

She rang her bell; Joyce answered it.

All those, who stood below, were startled; and in a body they pressed forward, vying with each other as to who should pick up the gem.

"Know what?" The words were audible to him, though they were uttered in the lowest whisper.

Shortcomings are, I feel sure, to be discovered, both in the prose, as well as among the doggerel and uncouth rhymes, in which the text has been more adhered to than rhythm; but I shall feel satisfied with the result, if I succeed, even in the least degree, in affording a helping hand to present and future students of the Chinese language.

At this news, Hsiao Hung spurted out laughing aloud.

These words fell on Pao-yü‘s ears, and took him quite aback.

When women liable to intemperate fits of passion give the reins to them, they neither know nor care what they say. Lady Mount Severn broke into a torrent of reproach and abuses, most degrading and unjustifiable.

"The rest is simple enough. I swore by the God, or the Devil, who made me, that this black-hearted man should yield either his arrogance or his life. I followed him to the Moon valley, and fate ordained that I should meet him where he forswore himself to my mother; on that very plank where he had breathed his deadly lies he breathed his last. Would you like to hear all about it?"

"I myself entertain fears on the same score," lady Feng smiled. "But, after all, there will be ample. For when Pao-yü and cousin Lin get married, there won’t be any need to touch a cent of public money, as our old lady has her own private means, and she can well fork out some. Miss Secunda is the child of your senior master yonder, and she too needn’t be taken into account. So there only remain three or four, for each of whom one need only spend, at the utmost, ten thousand taels. Cousin Huan will marry in the near future; and if an outlay of three thousand taels prove insufficient, we will be able, by curtailing the bandoline, used in those rooms for smoothing the hair with, make both ends meet. And should our worthy senior’s end come about, provision for everything is already made. All that we’ll have to do will be to spend some small sum for a few miscellaneous trifles; and three to five thousand taels will more than suffice. So with further economies at present, there will be plenty for all our successive needs. The only fear is lest anything occur at an unforeseen juncture; for then it will be dreadful! But don’t let us give way to apprehensions with regard to the future! You’d better have your rice; and when you’ve done, be quick and go and hear what they mean to treat about in their deliberations. I must now turn this opportunity to the best account. I was only this very minute lamenting that I had no help at my disposal. There’s Pao-yü, it’s true, but he too is made of the same stuff as the rest of them in here. Were I even to get him under my thumb, it would be of no earthly use whatever. Senior lady is as good-natured as a joss; and she likewise is no good. Miss Secunda is worse than useless. Besides, she doesn’t belong to this place. Miss Quarta is only a child. That young fellow Lan and Huan-erh are, more than any of the others, like frozen kittens with frizzled coats. They only wait to find some warm hole in a stove into which they may poke themselves! Really from one and the same womb have been created two human beings (T’an Ch’un and Chia Huan) so totally unlike each other as the heavens are distant from the earth. But when I think of all this, I feel quite angry! Again, that girl Lin and Miss Pao are both deserving enough, but as they also happen to be our connexions, they couldn’t very well be put in charge of our family affairs. What’s more, the one resembles a lantern, decorated with nice girls, apt to spoil so soon as it is blown by a puff of wind. The other has made up her mind not to open her month in anything that doesn’t concern her. When she’s questioned about anything, she simply shakes her head, and repeats thrice: ‘I don’t know,’ so that it would be an extremely difficult job to go and ask her to lend a helping hand. There’s only therefore Miss Tertia, who is as sharp of mind as of tongue. She’s besides a straightforward creature in this household of ours and Madame Wang is attached to her as well. It’s true that she outwardly makes no display of her feelings for her, but it’s all that old thing Mrs. Chao, who has done the mischief, for, in her heart, she actually holds her as dear as she does Pao-yü. She’s such a contrast to Huan-erh! He truly makes it hard for any one to care a rap for him. Could I have had my own way, I would long ere this have packed him out of the place. But since she (T’au Ch’un) has now got this idea into her mind, we must cooperate with her. For if we can afford each other a helping hand, I too won’t be single-handed and alone. And as far as every right principle, eternal principle, and honesty of purpose go, we shall with such a person as a helpmate, be able to save ourselves considerable anxiety, and Madame Wang’s interests will, on the other hand, derive every advantage. But, as far as unfairness and bad faith go, I’ve run the show with too malicious a hand, and I must turn tail and draw back from my old ways. When I review what I’ve done, I find that if I still push my tyrannical rule to the bitter end, people will hate me most relentlessly; so much so, that under their smiles they’ll harbour daggers, and much though we two may then be able to boast of having four eyes and two heads between us, they’ll compass our ruin, when they can at any moment find us off our guard. We should therefore make the best of this crisis, so that as soon as she takes the initiative and sets things in order, all that tribe of people may for a time lose sight of the bitter feelings they cherish against us, for the way we’ve dealt with them in the past. But there’s another thing besides. I naturally know the great talents you possess, but I feel mistrust lest you should, by your own wits, not be able to bring things round. I enjoin these things then on you, now, for although a mere girl she has everything at her fingers’ ends. The only thing is that she must try and be wary in speech. She’s besides so much better read than I am that she’s a harder nut to crack. Now the proverb says: ‘in order to be able to catch the rebels, you must first catch their chief.’ So if she’s at present disposed to mature some plan and set to work to put it into practice, she’ll certainly have to first and foremost make a start with me. In the event consequently of her raising objections to anything I’ve done, mind you don’t begin any dispute with her. The more virulent she is in her censure of me, the more deferential you should be towards her. That’s your best plan. And whatever you do, don’t imagine that I’m afraid of any loss of face. But the moment you flare up with her, things won’ go well. . . . .."

"That it had been dissipated."

"I know that he never treated me as he ought," cried Richard, bitterly. "If my health was delicate, causing my poor mother to indulge me, ought that to have been a reason for his ridiculing me on every possible occasion, public and private? Had my home been made happier I should not have sought the society I did elsewhere. Barbara, I must be allowed an interview with my mother."

He unlocked the door and quitted the room. Miss Carlyle as jealously locked it again; called to Joyce and beckoned her into the adjoining apartment. He knew that Joyce’s belief in the guilt of Richard Hare was confirmed and strong, but he must uproot that belief if Richard was to be lodged in his house that night.

"Are you in real earnest?" Chia Jui inquired.

"And now, Uncle Sam, what do I wish? You say we all have so much free-will."

"Well, Manoel," said Minha, "it is for me to do the honors of the forest; you are only a stranger in these regions of the Upper Amazon. We are at home here, and you must allow me to do my duty, as mistress of the house."

Joyce was powerless, both in right and strength, and she knew it. She knew there was no help—that Miss Carlyle would and must enter. She stood aside, shivering, and passed out of the room as soon as Miss Carlyle was within it.

"We’ll be away at once now," said Lord George with utmost earnestness; "follow me close, but not too close. When the men see that I am giving you a lead, they won’t come between. If you hang back, I’ll not go ahead. Just check your horse as he comes to his fences, and, if you can, see me over before you go at them. Now then, down the hill; there’s a gate at the corner, and a bridge over the water. We couldn’t be better. By George! there they are, all together. If they don’t pull him down in the first two minutes, we shall have a run."

"You are too lenient to the child, madame," spoke Barbara. "I don’t think you ever would punish her at all. But when she commits faults, they must be corrected."

"You may take off the disfiguring hat, Richard. No one is here."

"I am Joam Dacosta."

"The fact is," he explained, "the newly-appointed Magistrate, whose surname is Chia, whose name is Huo and who is a native of Hu-chow, has been on intimate terms, in years gone by, with our son-in-law; that at the sight of the girl Chiao Hsing, standing at the door, in the act of buying thread, he concluded that he must have shifted his quarters over here, and hence it was that his messengers came to fetch him. I gave him a clear account of the various circumstances (of his misfortunes), and the Magistrate was for a time much distressed and expressed his regret. He then went on to make inquiries about my grand-daughter, and I explained that she had been lost, while looking at the illuminations. ‘No matter,’ put in the Magistrate, ‘I will by and by order my men to make search, and I feel certain that they will find her and bring her back.’ Then ensued a short conversation, after which I was about to go, when he presented me with the sum of two taels."

"But how could it have come out, Archibald?" she urged, "and at this distant period of time?"

"In these pages, the scenes depicting the anguish of separation, the bliss of reunion, and the fortunes of prosperity and of adversity are all, in every detail, true to human nature, and I have not taken upon myself to make the slightest addition, or alteration, which might lead to the perversion of the truth.

Kitty looked after her affluent grandmother with eyes that stared respectfully in ignorant admiration. She pulled her father’s coat-tail, and addressed herself gravely to his private ear. "Oh, papa, what noble words grandmamma has!"

In the meantime, he frequently met that gentleman, and not merely in the House of Commons. Mr. St. Barbe would have been frantically envious could he have witnessed and perused the social invitations that fell like a continuous snow-storm on the favoured roof of Mr. Vigo. Mr. Vigo was not a party question. He dined with high patricians who forgot their political differences, while they agreed in courting the presence of this great benefactor of his country. The fine ladies were as eager in their homage to this real patriot, and he might be seen between rival countesses, who emulated each other in their appreciation of his public services. These were Mr. Vigo’s dangerous suitors. He confessed to Endymion one day that he could not manage the great ladies. "Male swells," he would say laughingly, "I have measured physically and intellectually." The golden youth of the country seemed fascinated by his society, repeated his sententious bons-mot, and applied for shares in every company which he launched into prosperous existence.

"You were in a position, and a refined position," rejoined Mr. Wilton sharply; "you had means adequate to all that a gentleman could desire, and might have been a person of great consideration, and you wantonly destroyed all this."

"In that case I will take care (for my daughter’s sake) that no newspapers enter the house to-morrow. As for visitors, we needn’t be afraid of them. Catherine is not likely to be able to leave her room; the worry of this miserable business has quite broken her down."

Forty years ago the great financiers had not that commanding, not to say predominant, position in society which they possess at present, but the Neuchatels were an exception to this general condition. They were a family which not only had the art of accumulating wealth, but of expending it with taste and generosity—an extremely rare combination. Their great riches, their political influence, their high integrity and their social accomplishments, combined to render their house not only splendid, but interesting and agreeable, and gave them a great hold upon the world. At first the fine ladies of their political party called on them as a homage of condescending gratitude for the public support which the Neuchatel family gave to their sons and husbands, but they soon discovered that this amiable descent from their Olympian heights on their part did not amount exactly to the sacrifice or service which they had contemplated. They found their host as refined as themselves, and much more magnificent, and in a very short time it was not merely the wives of ambassadors and ministers of state that were found at the garden fetes of Hainault, or the balls, and banquets, and concerts of Portland Place, but the fitful and capricious realm of fashion surrendered like a fair country conquered as it were by surprise. To visit the Neuchatels became the mode; all solicited to be their guests, and some solicited in vain.

Chia Cheng and the others could not even conceive what omen this summons implied, but he had no alternative but to change his clothes with all haste and to present himself at Court, while dowager lady Chia and the inmates of the whole household were, in their hearts, a prey to such perplexity and uncertainty that they incessantly despatched messengers on flying steeds to go and bring the news.

"There’s no fireplace in the garret, ma’am. I’m afraid the little girl must be cold and lonely."

"Have you been recently to Ch’in Ch’ung’s grave?" he inquired of him.

To Pao-yü‘s eager and incessant inquiries, the Fairy made reply with a sardonic smile. "This perfume," she said, "is not to be found in the world, and how could you discern what it is? This is made of the essence of the first sprouts of rare herbs, growing on all hills of fame and places of superior excellence, admixed with the oil of every species of splendid shrubs in precious groves, and is called the marrow of Conglomerated Fragrance."

"Erema, you are a — well, you are a silly!" Major Hockin exclaimed, and then colored with remembering that rather he should have let my lapse pass. But the lapidary seemed to pay no attention, only to be calling down to some one far below. "Now mind what you say," the Major whispered to me, just as if he were the essence of discretion.

"Was it Hare?"

"Do you happen to have a five-pound note, Joyce?"

"Benito," he began, after taking him to the bow of the jangada, "I have something to say to you."

This sentiment filled one and all with amazement. "How supremely excellent this line is!" they ejaculated.

"If to feel is to be sentimental, I cannot help it."

"He! The same Thorn?"

And having said so, Torres saluted the young men, who in turn saluted him, and set out on their way to the farm.

The corpse of the drowned man which had been stretched on the sand arose! The undulations of the water lifted up the arms, and they swayed about as if with some peculiar animation. Convulsive throbs made the movement of the corpse still more alarming.

"He’s a stupid sort of a fellow, and I think she was quite right," said Lizzie. "I’d never marry a man merely because I said I would. If I found I didn’t like him, I’d leave him at the altar. I’d leave him any time I found I didn’t like him. It’s all very well to talk of aroma, but to live with a man you don’t like — is the devil."

"Upon my word I cannot tell," replied Mr. Carlyle. "The proceeding is so rare a one, that I know little what right of law they have or have not. Do not mention this to Lady Isabel. And when Mr. Va—when Lord Mount Severn arrives, send down to apprise me of it."

A little boy, two years old, the only child of the marriage, was playing about the room. His mother took no notice of him; she was buried in all-absorbing thought—thought which caused her lips to contract, and her brow to scowl. Sir Francis entered, his attitude lounging, his air listless. Lady Levison roused herself, but no pleasant manner of tone was hers, as she set herself to address him.

"Is she walking?" he asked, "on a day such as this?"

"Is that all? Oh, that comes to nothing. Surely you must have more to tell me? It may have been some one who knew our names. It may have been some old friend of the family."

"Can you make two and two come to five on one side of the sheet and only come to three on the other?"

    当初狗六子等人去广济岛“度假”登山,除了余明远外,孔正辉是唯一一个对花季少女们不感兴趣的男人,由此可见,这个人的喜好是多少有些曹老板的风采的。

    ……

    上午11点。

    程刚等人去了闸南码帮堂口,见了徐虎。

    “暂时找不到花臂龙。”程刚低声冲徐虎说道:“但我们不能再等了,要快点拿铺面。”

    “上头发话了,不让搞出大动静。”徐虎皱眉回道:“你锁不住花臂龙,老尤他们又抱团,这事不好处理。”

    “老尤百分百跟花臂龙有联系。”程刚弯腰说道:“我有办法,能给花臂龙传个信儿,逼他交铺面。”

    徐虎扭头看向了他:“有把握吗?”

    “有。”程刚坚持着说道:“魏相佐跑了,私下里肯定跟下面的人有联系,我们不能让他躲在暗处一直遥控,这样拖下去……对咱没啥好处。”

    徐虎沉吟半晌,插手回道:“那就你去做吧。”

    程刚怔了一下,也只能硬着头皮点头:“行,我来带人办。”

    “去吧,”徐虎摆了摆手:“你们跟刚子一块去。”

    “好。”一直跟着程刚的壮汉,话语简洁地回了一句。

    程刚征得徐虎的同意后,带着众人就往大厅外面走。徐虎看着他的背影,低头端起了茶杯。

    斜对面,一名中年吸着烟,撇嘴评价道:“程刚也算是跟魏相佐很多年的老兄弟了,这突然翻起脸来,弄得比仇人还要手黑。虎子,这个人心术不正啊,用完就要弃了。”

    徐虎摇了摇头:“我跟你的看法不一样。”

    “哪儿不一样?”

    “愿意跟我的,只要说好既往不咎,那就要既往不咎。”徐虎喝着茶水回道:“你想收编老魏的人,就得让那帮人心里服你。我要是用完程刚就弃了,那帮人谁还敢过来?防着他没问题,但他有能力,我会用他的。”

    中年若有所思地点了点头。

    “当帮带,要有当帮带的格局。”徐虎放下茶杯:“咱们干的行当是下九流,你不能指望一帮社会底层,讲什么忠孝仁礼义,这要求太高了。”

    “你说得也对。”对方点头。

    ……

    下午,天鸿港内。

    老尤坐在赌档内,正在玩着麻将。

    “滴玲玲!”

    一阵电话铃声响起,老尤掏出手机,按了接听键:“喂?”

    “……你……你在干嘛啊?”一个女人的声音响起。

    “在店里呢,怎么了?”老尤问。

    “我……我身体不舒服,发烧了。”女人轻声说道:“我叫了医生来家里看,他说我怀孕了,也不敢瞎用药,我想去医院看看。”

    “严重吗?”

    “很难受,浑身没劲儿。”

    “……!”老尤皱了皱眉头:“等着吧,我让人送你去。”

    “你都二十多天没来过我这了。”女人声音很低落地说道:“你……你陪我去呗?”

    “我现在走不开,”老尤回:“最近有很多事……。”

    女人听着老尤的话,沉默了足足数十秒后,声音冷淡地回道:“行,那你忙吧,不用麻烦你了。”

    “我说了,我让人送你去。”

    “不用了。”对方回了一句,直接挂断了手机。

    老尤皱眉看了看电话屏幕,低头再次回拨了过去,但对方却挂断了。

    一把牌打完,老尤不耐烦地站起身,摆手喊道:“二力,你过来盯一会,我出去一趟。”

    “好勒,哥!”一名青年走了过来。

    就这样,老尤带着十几个人,开了两台车,赶往了福冈区。

    ……

    老尤之前在码帮,其实就是一个资格挺老的闲散人员。他亲大哥花臂龙,是魏相佐手下的把头,管着十几条船,主要负责帮人在港外购买走私物品。也就是说,买家需要什么,他就走私什么,都是对方提前下单,他再进货。

    花臂龙在魏相佐这边的地位挺高的,这也就导致老尤的生活很滋润。他在港内替花臂龙照看着几家小型赌档,也不参与海上的生意,小日子过得非常潇洒。

    魏相佐出事之后,花臂龙重伤消失,老尤是没了办法,才站出来主持局面的。

    老尤家里是有一个老婆,目前带着孩子在三区上学,而他在龙城这边也是红颜无数。他去年在某酒店认识了一个当接待经理的姑娘,俩人打得火热,后者还给他怀了一个孩子。

    刚才给老尤打电话的女人,就是这位红颜,但老尤身边知道这个女人的很少。

    汽车一路开到福冈区某高档的租赁型住宅公寓,老尤带着六个人,迈步上楼,而其他人则是在车里等着。

    众人乘坐电梯来到十二层,按响了靠左侧的房屋门铃。

    ……

    晚上,七点半左右。

    天鸿港的二道街夜市入口处,一名男子叼着烟,戴着鸭舌帽,出现在了街角的胡同。

    街道上灯光昏黄,映射出了男子的脸颊,正是刚从锡纳罗返回的魏相佐。

    魏相佐吸着烟,拿着手机再次拨打了老尤的电话,但后者依旧没有接通。

    魏相佐找老尤的目的,是想打听出花臂龙的下落,可他从下午回来开始,就一直没有联系上对方。

    目前的情况比较复杂,魏相佐不可能在港内公开露面,引起徐虎注意,所以他也不好去赌档,去以前经常活动的地方。

    站在胡同内抽了根烟,魏相佐准备先离开港口,去福冈区见个朋友,等稍晚一些,再联系老尤。

    做好打算了后,魏相佐低着头,转身就要走。

    “嘭!”

    就在这时,突然有一个人影从夜市左侧的三楼天台上掉了下来,重重地摔在了人群密集的街道上。

    “啊!”

    紧跟着尖叫声响起,魏相佐听到动静回头,跟在看热闹的人群后侧,往前靠了靠。

    灯光下,老尤满身是血地趴在地上,双腿膝盖以下的腿型已经彻底扭曲。

    魏相佐看着他,怔在了原地。

    ……

    一区华都。

    余明远跟着叔叔余锦航,去了一处非常高档的酒店,二人刚一进屋,一名中年就起身介绍道:“老余,这是咱们龙城市议会的刘秘书长……。”

    余明远看着叔叔跟对方寒暄时,低头给苏天御发了条简讯:“在码关系了。”