test

Hi, Sir/Madam,

Good morning!

 Glad to hear that you're on the market for Aluminuim honeycomb panel, we specialize in  this field for 20 years, with the strength of all over the world Aluminuim honeycomb panel with good quality and pretty competitive price.  Also we have our own professional designers to meet any of your requirements. Should you have any questions, call me, let's talk details. Enclose this photos of our products.

      Aluminuim honeycomb panel is a kind of sandwich panel which is made from honey  core combinned two aluminum sheets ,and coated with the Kynar500 PVDF or Polyester on one side. AHP has been proved to appear many excellent characteristics through lab testing or useing, such as weather-resistance,chemical resistance,heat insulation,lightweight,flatness,stainless, scrubbing resistant,fireproof etc.

    And the dimensions of the sheets that we can produce, we can produce the width of sheet by 1220mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1550mm, 1570mm. for the length, it is cfmd by yours. And other special size, it is no problem.

   Sincerely wish to build up a long term business friendly business relationship with you!

Best regards!

Billy Hu
General Manager

JiangSu HaiDa Technology Group Co.,LTD

ShangHai KangWen Import and Export trading Co., Ltd

JiangYin East-China Aluminuim Technology Co., Ltd.

JiangYin Comat Metal Products Co., Ltd

JiangYin LiTail Ornamental material Co., Ltd

No 8 Huannan RoadHuaShi TownJiangYin CityJiangSu Province, China 214421

Tel: 0086-510-86213931       Fax: 0086-510-86206731   Mobile: 0086-13812110419

Email address:      ceo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx             website: http://www.jshaida.com

Important Notice:
DO NOT trust any “ bank account change information sent by e-mail”,

unless you check with the real beneficiary first by office telephone and fax. E-Mails might be intercepted by hackers, if you send any

payment to hacker's account without checking through the phone or fax with us, we will NOT take any responsibility