plastic bottle supplier near me

Hello info,
How are you all? I hope everything's shipshape and fine.

We manufacture molds and produce complete products (including molding, assembly, painting, screen printing). If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. I'm happy to serve you.

CNM has the latest equipment CNC, EDM, facilities such as Morrissey, MICRON, AGIE, from Sweden, Taiwan, Japan, etc.
Including three high-speed NUMERICAL control, two mirror EDMs with two heads. We manufacture the largest mold is 2.0mx1.6m, weighing about 18 tons, Helps us process precisely in less time.

Our strength include but not limited to
1) Electrical Appliance
2) Automotive parts
3) Consumer goods
4) Toys
5) Kitchenware
6) Houseware
7) Delivered on time to minimize product turnover cycle.
8) one-stop service from the design phase to quantity production.  Please try to reply to this email directly.

Please let me know if you have any queries for mold or molding, assembly, painting, as well as printing. I will quote you as soon as possible!

We are truly looking forward to your visit and inquiry at any time!
Yours faithfully_