RE:Shipment from China to your country

Dear Manager,

How are you.

Do you buy goods from China but always feel the shipping cost is very high and a headache thing ?

It is time for you to solve this problem now.

We are International express company help to ship goods from China mainland to all over the world in very low cost.

Our service: DHL/UPS/FEDEX /TNT

Air to Airport ,Air to door.(DDU,DDP)

Door to amazon warehouse(UPS special line, FEDEX special line)

Sea(FCL. LCL)

Special line services for some advantages (Australian special line, Thai special line, Singapore line, Malaysian line, Iranian special line, Russian special line)

Welcome to call me if you have any interesting to save cost in shipping area.

Welcome to call me if you have any interseting to cut down the cost of doing business with Chinese. ^_^

Best regards
Tom Pan
Tel:86 755 66802954
Mobile:86 1829668 3005
Email:sales5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QQ:1444854805
Skype:wuliukuaidi5455
DONGFANGHONG INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS COMPANY LIMITED