Re: Universal folding Mobile GPS Navigation Bracket HUD Head Up Display For Smart Phone

Dear Sir

  This is Raymond from TOPSKY DIGITAL,we provide all kinds of holders for phones,tablet pc,GPS and navigation,let me recommend one of our best selling holder for you: Universal folding Mobile GPS Navigation Bracket HUD Head Up Display For Smart Phone

  Samples MOQ 10pcs:  $7.5/pc

  100pcs-1000pcs: $7/pc

  1000pcs-5000pcs: $6.5/pc

  If you are interested in this product,welcome to contact us for details,we will introduce more details to you,thank you.

Best regards
Raymond

Fashion Phone Accessories

 Raymond Chen
 Skype: topskyvision1
 Wechat: raymondcr
 Whatsapp: +86-13715105885
 QQ: 314678033

 TOPSKY DIGITAL LIMITED
 Address: Floor 10,Bld 2B,One Period,CityCenter Longfei  Road,Longgang,Shenzhen,China
 Tel: +86-755-36989196