Project

Hi,

We are a China manufacturer certified by ISO9001.

We have most advanced production line and professional production experience.
Our quality, price and delivery time is quite competitive. Many famous brand
buy from us.  Do you want a trial order for your reference?

Here is our features:

Management:
All manamengent with 15 year experience
Chief Engineer from Foxcon, HuaWei
Workshop Superintendent from Zhongyue
Certified by ISO 9000

Do you want start a small order to test?
Wait for your reply.

Eva

Eva (WhatsApp:+86-15817402239, Skype:usbmaker01,  Wechat: ReadyGo2014)

Coretek Technology Co., Ltd
Address:  BaoYuan Road, Xixiang, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China