Re: VR Box Virtual Reality glasses for smart phone watch IMAX 3D Glasses High Quality Helmet for 4.7-6" Smart Phone

Dear Manager

  We are professional supplier for full range of Phone accessories,our products includes sports phone case,bluetooth earphone,data charging cable and so on.Let me recommend one of our new arrival product for you: VR Box Virtual Reality glasses for smart phone watch IMAX 3D Glasses

  Welcome to learn more details on our alibaba website: http://www.topskydigital.en.alibaba.com/product/60423616457-802693832/VR_Box_Virtual_Reality_glasses_for_smart_phone_watch_IMAX_3D_Glasses_High_Quality_Helmet_for_4_7_6_Smart_Phone.html

  If you find any products you are interested,please contact us for details,we look forwards cooperation with you,thank you.

Best regards
Raymond

Fashion Phone Accessories

 Raymond Chen
 Skype: topskyvision1
 Wechat: raymondcr
 Whatsapp: +86-13715105885
 QQ: 314678033

 TOPSKY DIGITAL LIMITED
 Address: Floor 10,Bld 2B,One Period,CityCenter Longfei  Road,Longgang,Shenzhen,China
 Tel: +86-755-36989196