Re:recommended new patented sanitizer in 2015

 Hi Sir/Madam,

 How are you?

 This is Lily from Shenzhen Danlan Electronics Co.,Ltd  in China. We specialize in Phone Accessories, hope to find a way to cooperate with you!

 Please find the picture in below attachment. I would like to try now, if it's suitable for you.

 SAMPLES can be sent on request. Call me, let's talk more!

 Thanks and best regards,
        Lily

Co.: Shenzhen Danlan Electronics Co.,Ltd
Add.: 4/F, Block 29, Baotian Industrial Zone, Xixiang, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Tel.: +86 755 27571962
E-mail:  wyj88@xxxxxxxxxxx        danlan806@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.szdangran.com