Re: fashion car 8gb usb stick2015-08-12 14:11:24

If you wish to unsubscribe to this and all future emails ,please click here

Hello

As knowing that you are in the promotion item market . Dynasty Digital here, writing to establish business relationship with you We are usb flash drive and power bank manufacturer for 6 years.

Please don"t hesitate to contact me if there is any item you are interested.

Regards,

Lisa-whatsapp,viber/008613714175096

Dynasty Digital Devices.,Ltd

Address: 502, Bldg.C, Jihua Rd,Jianye Hi-Tech Park,Bantian,Longgang Dist,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China(Mainland)

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: lisa_tf