Selfie stick

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, how are you? We are one of the biggest selfie stick suppliers from China, we are producing all kinds selfie sticks which are popularly used in the global village, will you join in us together with this "most powerful and handsome boy" in the world to enjoy the happiness of self-shot ?

We are looking for whole sellers and agents for our products in the global market, it will be our great honor if we can receive your kind inquiry and have the chance to cooperate with you and your esteemed company. For your information, attached we are also sending our price list to you for your kind reference.

Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

Mr. Warren

China Kayi Industrial Co., Ltd.
Mobile:0086 18664081098